By registering the QCLDB II you accept to be bound by the terms and
conditions of this user agreement. Please read this user agreement
carefully before registering the database. If you do not agree to the
terms and conditions, do not register this database.
1. QCLDB II is copyrighted by the Quantum Chemistry Data Base Group
(QCDBG). The QCDBG retains all rights worldwide in the data, the search
and retrieval softwares, and the documentation including the manual
2. User account information including the name, the e-mail address, the
organization, the title and the phone and facsimile numbers as well as
the IP address of the host from which the user has access to the QCLDB
II will be recorded. The QCDBG may send e-mails to the registered e-mail
address to inform the news about the QCLDB II. The user account
information will be analyzed only for collecting the statistics, and the
result may be published.
3. The query commands which the user used will be recorded. The record
will be analyzed only for collecting the statistics, and the result may
4. The access to the QCLDB II may be denied without notice due to the
system maintenance and some other inevitable reasons.
5. The data may include errors. The completeness of the data is not